This school is established and managed by Pandugudi Sri Lakshmi Narayana Vidyalaya Educational Society. The Pandugudi Sri lakshmi Narayana Vidyalaya is named after the deity Sri Lakshmi Narayana and is located under the footprint of Alagar hills in Madurai. The school believes in maximizing the capacity of each student and equips them to walk through the doors of opportunity.
A Grievance Redressal committee has been formed in our Pandugudi Sri Lakshmi Narayana Vidyalaya CBSE School to settle genuine grievances of students, staff and parents up to a satisfaction level so as to create a healthy relationship among the students, parent’s employees and employer. The grievance will include any matter relating to student and staff. The committee is requested to contribute effectively to dispose the grievances at the earliest.
1. To deal with all the genuine grievances of students and staff of the school.
2. All complaint should file their grievances either by writing in paper to the committee or by online on the website of the school.
3. The committee will meet at least once in a month to resolve the grievances.
4. To take conclusive decision and submit its recommendations to the deciding authority for removal of alleged grievances.
5. The student/staff shall bring up his grievance in a prescribe format immediately to the grievane cell without fail.
6. The number of grievance settled or pending will be report to the Principal/Director in every month.
1. A complaint box will be provided for students.
2. Similarly another complaint box will be provided for staff.
3. All grievances referred to the Grievance Redressal committee shall be entered in a Register by designated member.
4. All complaints sholud be resolved with in a time frame by looking into its seriousness and by two way approach.
5. The result of the grievance will be informed to the complainant within the period defined.
6. Any staff/student may report directly to the Principal/Director for resolving thier grievance if he/she is dissatisfied by the GRC
Therefore we have nominated you as a the ___________________________of the GRC.We request you to kinldy give your acceptance regarding this.
|Chairman||Thiru. S. Narayanan|
|Principal||Mrs. Christella Sailas|
|Director||Mrs. M. Sharmilaa Devi|
|Teacher||Mr. L. N. Ganesh Babu|
|Teacher||Mrs. S. Shymala|
|Parent||Mr. A. P. Ramasamy|
|Parent||Mr. K. Karthikeyan|
|Student||A. Priyadharsini of class XI|
|Student||M. Mohan Raj of class IX|